Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moving On


How do you continue living, after you’ve hurt so many people? How do you forget an ugly stained past and hope for a glorious and happy future? You have numerous past; some you didn’t end well while others you kept has an open wound and any time you try re-visiting them it causes more pain, how then do you heal?

These past are unforgotten mistakes and repairable regrets; and they’ve become weight over the years, it’s time to shed them off.
  
My mind says to me: Forget the past and the people in it, it’s time to move on, I’m not perfect neither do I want to be seen proud, though if circumstance and event have painted it so, please pardon me, also forgive me if ever I’ve wronged you or seemed stupid.
  
And, if we ever cross path in the future, hopefully we meet on new terms.

Thanks and all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment